[SunRescue] OT : Feedbill.org and other IRC-ish (child-ish) acts

MartinWedelsrsun at minor-element.net MartinWedelsrsun at minor-element.net
Mon Oct 9 10:39:56 CDT 2000

For what it's worth:

We all can't like the same things or even the same people. I used to think
that the Internet would be the great equalizer, however, it seems that
some people are bound to show their bad sides no matter the media.
I figure that we all have the right to make a site to call our own, of a
topic of our choosing, and in the same regard, someone else has the right
to throw away their money buying up anti-domains and the like. It's just
the 20 and 30-something version of the school yard society.

for example,
you have sunhelp.org, he has hepcat.org (the cat is pretty
though)
you enjoy a nice home cooked meal, and he, well, let's face it, ramen -is-
cheap.
you probably enjoy a little soft porn now and again, and he, hey -someone-
must like japanese scat porn, there are enough sites....

Having said that, Mr Bill, keep up the good work with sunhelp.org, fsck
people's opinions, you are providing a great service. We all have
different tastes in people, hobbies, etc etc. People are bound to show
their true colours, and I'm certain that the mature members of the
audience regognize things for what they truley are.

My apologies to those who didn't care to see this, and for the
rambling nature of the post. No cats were harmed in the production of this
msg.

peace and love and all that shit...
--
Martin Wedel