[SunRescue] good news OT

Stou Sandalski tangui at cell2000.net
Fri Oct 6 19:17:14 CDT 2000

IMHO what makes Linux "cool", is not the OS itself, but the amount of
software you can get for it... I don't like it because of the incredible
hype about it, the numerous obsessive Linux fans who can't see anything
wrong with it, and who proclaim Linus as a god... I haven't tried Solaris
yet, but I heard its threading model is pretty nice... and the JVM is
supposed to be lightning fast.

Stou