[SunRescue] Differential controller?

BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com BrianMcCloskeycheckinmystyle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 11:54:17 CDT 2000

you, will of course need a different differential controller for the indy,
which ships with single-ended scsi controllers. if i remember correctly, you
will need a gio-bus differential adapter, and i think you can use the
controller that shipped in the challenge S by default. you will want to
double check that, but you can probably get a whole challenge S for $100,
and if you don't already have all of the gio slots full you could swap it.

-wu