[SunRescue] good news (slightly OT)

MikeHebeldruaga at pmail.net MikeHebeldruaga at pmail.net
Mon Oct 2 08:42:28 CDT 2000

Kudos on picking the right person Dave - it's hard to find someone that even
respects your interests.

I seem to have lucked out and found one myself.

Get this - my wife must _really_ love me. She basically drove me down and
back (400 miles approx) to pick up a DEC MicroVAX II (2' x 4' x 4' in size).
She didn't complain about it at all.  I'm extremely happy and proud of her.

Anybody else I know of would have gotten a complete ration of sh*t from
their SO for doing something like this.   The only thing that happened is
that we agreed it would stay in storage until I can find a way to integrate
it into the existing structure of computers in the basement.  (Gotta clean
out a space for something the size of two small refrigerators.)

As for your idealism, I don't consider that strange at all.  You seem to
have a sensible set of values that a lot of people in the world have tossed
out the window in favor of "cookie cutter" relationships or "anything for
success".  I salute you sir. ;-)

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel