[SunRescue] good news

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 2 06:52:43 CDT 2000

While never fielding a support call in my sleep, I have been accused of
announcing that the printer is jammed in the middle of an otherwise peacful
slumber...

Side note - who ever thought it was a great idea to blend copiers and
printers into one unit? Most desktop printers work so well because they are
so simple, add all that "copier crap" and you start to develop a new
friendship with the copier repair man... Many offices have copier repair
men, but no one has a printer repair man (AFAIK)...

Ken