[SunRescue] Differential controller?

StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net StouSandalskitangui at cell2000.net
Mon Oct 2 06:14:55 CDT 2000

Say, I am bored and about to go to sleep so I figured I should buy some hard
drives for my SS2 and Indy, and you guys informed me I need a narrow 50pin
drive for the SS2 and the indy seems to be the same size drive.  I found "HP
3.5" 2GB 1.6" Half Height SCSI Narrow Differential 50-pin " on price-watch
and I was about to buy it but the web-site says: "This drive will only work
with a Differential controller", so now I am trying to figure out if the SS2
has a differential controller? What about the Indy? hehe I am sure you guys
are sick of hearing about my damn SS2 allready huh?

Thanks

Stou