[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Ken Hansen n2vip at impop.bellatlantic.net
Wed Mar 29 07:56:09 CST 2000

IKEA has some nice shelving that seems pretty sturdy - IVAR - you buy
it by the piece and assemble whatever you like.

They make a nice keyboard shelf that I used for my  3 yr. olds workstation
(P133 with 15" monitor and all his games loaded onto the HD - no CDs to
fuss with), and as he grows, the shelf can be raised. RIght now it is about
19" off the floor.

It also holds my software & SS5 nicely, though it is pushed away from the
wall for cable clearance as well.

IKEA also sells the metal shelving so popular in server closets for a reasonable
price, again piece-by-piece.

If you do not live near an IKEA, sorry - they don't ship.

Ken