[SunRescue] Pictures of office (better late than never...)

Paul Khoury pkhoury3 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 07:50:44 CST 2000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:04:23 -0500 (EST), Chris Petersen wrote:

>Oh well, I was definetely not on the ball the first time this went around,
>so I'll start a new round...
>
>Picture of my current home "lab" are at:
>
>http://junior.apk.net/~havoc/images/lab/current
>
>Surprisingly clean at the moment,

Wow, that's so clean it's embarressing.

My roo, err, lab is pretty messed up.  Of course, having 2 Sun 3's, 5 ThinkPads, 4 PC's, 5 SPARCs,
1 SPARCbook, 1 PowerMac, 5 regular Macs, and other parts scattered around doesn't help either.

I'm sure I could run my own ISP if I wanted - I even have a CSU/DSU I'd love to get rid of in the garage
gathering dust (nice unit, from Digital Link, but the only thing it's good for is showing the time on it's fluorescent display).

Paul