[SunRescue] CPU modules for the SS20

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 25 16:23:00 CST 2000

Hi,

is there a list or an overview of available CPU modules for the
SS20? For one, I can hardly find a reference to the one I've got: 501-
2925, like the size of the cache.

I'd also like to know what happens if you mix CPU modules of
different speed. The only 'bad' thing that can happen is the MBus
speed going down to 40 MHz when the slowest requires it, right?
For this reason I'd like to know which modules run on the 40MHz
bus and which on the 50MHz.

Cheers,

Maarten
--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen