[SunRescue] ss20 error

Chris Drelich hyena at interport.net
Sat Mar 18 12:26:39 CST 2000

Can someone tell me what this might mean, and how I might go about fixing it?
This is on an ss20, the problem drive is a Seagate Baracuda(ST39173WC), I've
been trying many things and asking many people, and yet to get a answer that
gets it to work.  This hard drive is known to be working, so thats not the
problem. This is the error:

WARNING: /iommu at f,e000000/sbus at f,e0001000/espdma at f,400000/esp at f,800000/sd at 1,0 :
        Error for Command: load/start/stop        Error Level: Retryable
                                                                              0
        Vendor: SEAGATE                           Serial Number:
        Sense Key: Not Ready
        ASC: 0x4 (LUN not ready), ASCQ: 0x0, FRU: 0x2

It does this a few times and then goes "offline."

Any ideas?
Chris