[SunRescue] Sun monitor GDM20E20

paul paul at pony.partitura.com
Mon Mar 6 09:38:54 CST 2000

A few questions...

Is the Sun monitor GDM20E20 a multisync monitor? (able to work with SVGA)

Is its connector s HD15?

What I'd like to do is buy one used and attach it to both my Sun and my
PowerComputing PowerCenter Pro, which has an SVGA output.  Is there an A/B HD15
switch available from somebody that will allow me to connect two sources to the
same monitor?

The new Sun "premium" monitor has a front panel switch that does this.  I have
one at work and it is great.  Unfortunately, I can't afford one at home, but
maybe I could create my own if I can find the appropriate A/B switch...

Thanks
Paul Phillips