[SunRescue] Re: [Sunhelp] Whew...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Mar 6 09:50:20 CST 2000

For the "real" routers made by Cisco, I prefer them to the ones made by 3Com
(the only two brands I've used).  IOS is a lot nicer to work with than
whatever 3com works with, and allows easier access to more things.  IOS is
also a bit ahead in supporting routing protocols (beyond RIP, to things like
OSPF, and BGP3/4) than what I've seen out of our 3Com products.  On the
consumer side, my Cisco 675 ATM-DSL to ethernet bridge/router crashed 3
times on my last night, the only thing you can do is unplug it.
	Greg