[SunRescue] Tim Ranting

Stefan Skoglund stetson at ebox.tninet.se
Fri Mar 3 13:40:28 CST 2000

Robert Wallis wrote:
>         I'll agree with that. I'll also throw in that you're a geek if you spend more time on your computer than watching TV and only use a TV/VCR to watch movies and ocassional cable/air channels. Only thing that can top that is if your audio equipment on a computer is better than on a stereo or TV.

Hmm, wonder where i ends up.
1. A danish mark of stereo player more than 33 years old (the turntable
mech.
 is british in origin)

2. A german Telefunken telly about 16 years old.

3. Macintosh 6100 Power Mac.

Btw i desperately needs a new hd for the mac.
The current one is faulty somewhere on the platters (write
errors at creation of /var/log/messages ..)

Any in the 2Gig range about preferably suitable for
internal mounting but will a shoebox with tape and disk
work ??

And yes i'm running MkLinux on it.