[SunRescue] RE: sbus 100Mbit / single-ended scsi exapnsion card

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:22:17 CST 2000

It should just be a matter of adding something to the command line on
bootup.  If you use silo, try adding an eth0=[stuff],eth1=[stuff2].  I don't
know more than that, since nobody wants to give me another ethernet card (or
even sell me one at a reasonable price).  I think I'll CC this message to
the sun-rescue list, and see if one of the SPARC linux kernel guys can give
me an answer.
	Greg