[SunRescue] Rescue this?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Mar 3 12:17:05 CST 2000

If they have the SMP capable SM100s, that would give them 4 processors with
about the same processing power as the 40MHz processor in the SPARCstation
2.  David said that the processors on that box were already under heavy
load, so going to an SS2 probably isn't an option.  Faster MBUS modules in
either the 4/6xx or in a SS10/20 would probably be the best bet.  I really
want to replace my SM41s, so if somebody has a cheap deal on SM81s or
HS151s, let me know...
	Greg