[SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Amy turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com
Thu Mar 30 14:31:00 CST 2000

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Oooh, graphics towers, huh?  SLOW, from what I hear, but it might be cool to
> have.  Do you know what they wanted for it?  Anybody know what I can run it
> with (OS, hardware)?  I've got SunOS 4.1.4_1U or something, although no
> media, but all of the original manuals.  Anybody know where I can get a copy
> of media for that so I can run it on my 4/330?
> 	Greg

i think they were selling for ten bucks each. and i believe bill mentioned
that they run on the real heavy pizzabox 3/60's and 3/80's. (i hope i got
those numbers right). we used one of them for a tv stand, if that gives an
idea of sheer weight of those little ones.

the graphics towers would probably be 20 to ship slow boat to china.
(thats a rough estimate)

as far as media, when bill gets off the phone with the lawyer people i'll
ask.

--amy