[SunRescue] ss20 error

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Mar 18 14:38:07 CST 2000

Hmm, what are the jumpers set to on this drive?  That doesn't look to me
like an SCA part number, but I never can remember, maybe that's what the C
means...  Basically the error message is saying that the drive is not
replying to the load/start/stop commands.  How is the auto-start/spin-up
jumper set?  Try chaning that.  IIRC, the termination power jumper should be
removed on internal drives to the SS20, if the drive has one.  It's been a
while since I've played with those drives, so maybe they don't have
termpower.
	Greg