[SunRescue] Aprentiship

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 17 09:24:09 CST 2000

Boston is really good right now.  If you're willing to do contract work you
can get a job within a week's time - a little longer if you want to choose
the company carefully.  Salaries are going up here too, they're almost on
par with the SF Bay area and Silicon Valley - almost.  Check out Monster.com
and register your resume with interest in Boston - you'll get about 5 calls
a day for an entire Month.  Another site to look at is Dice.com - register
there too and you'l get about a dozen calls a day.

YMMV of course, but that's what is happening with me right now in the Boston
area.  I live in RI, and don't want to commute all the way to Boston every
morning so my choices are limited to SE Mass, RI, and Eastern CT - If you
want to work in Boston you should be able to take your pick of company to
work for.

Kurt