[SunRescue] LX for sale (loaded?)

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Tue Jun 6 23:05:49 CDT 2000

Current market values can be figured out on eBay if you look at the
market for awhile. LX barebones usually go for no more then $40.

Decked out LX's (no external devices, no monitor) go for no more
then around $120.

I'm an eBay-o-holic so I keep up on the prices/deals on a daily basis.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
aka ProjektSUN