[SunRescue] off-topic tektronix/VAX rescue

Kyle Freestone kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Tue Jun 6 12:51:41 CDT 2000

I finally received approval from our Property Management Tech.
to post this before we haul this equipment to the computer
scrap dealer.

Available for immediate pickup...

1 Tektronix 4111 Computer Display Terminal
	(w/ builtin 19" color monitor)
1 Tektronix 4211 Graphics Netstation
1 Tektronix 15" color monitor (mod. # 119-3233-00)

Available soon for pickup...

1 VAX 4000-200 "mini-mainframe" computer
1 DECWriter III keyboard/printer (mod. # LA-120)
2 Tektronix 4211 Graphics Netstations
1 Tektronix 15" color monitor (mod. # 119-3233-00)
1 Tektronix 19" color monitor (mod. # 119-5006-00)

all systems come with cables, keyboards and "thumb wheels"
all systems are in working order w/ gobs of manuals
we also have VAX/VMS manuals, PDP-11 manuals and who knows
what other legacy manuals lurk on the shelves.
Great way to add-to or start your own museum. ;^)

All systems need to be picked up in Fort Collins, Colorado
(~60 miles north of Denver) If interested, drop me a line
offlist ASAP (I'm not subscribed to the packrats list)
there isn't much hurry for the actual pickup, but we do
want to determine if there is any interest before scapping it.

Kyle Freestone
kyle at rawah.co.larimer.co.us
Larimer County GIS & Mapping