[SunRescue] [Fwd: Sun Sparcstation 10 manual/tech specs?]

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Jun 2 13:37:37 CDT 2000

are you watching it boot on a video monitor connected to it, or via the
serial console? If not the latter, do so. The diagnostic info will be sent
out the serial console before it ever gets to the point of initializing the
video card, and you'll be able to see if it's a memory problem, or a bus
speed problem or...

send the console output here, and maybe we can help diagnose it...

Paul Theodoropoulos | paul at anastrophe.com | Unix Systems Administrator