[SunRescue] 501-2015 card

MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM MagnusAbrantemagnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Fri Jul 28 04:32:46 CDT 2000

Hello,

That card is a Fast SCSI / Ethernet card, it will most likely
add an interface to your machine with the name "le1".

How ever you will have to configure the interface yourself, using
"ifconfig" (ifconfig plumb, ifconfig le1 inet <adress> netmask <netmask>
broadcast <broadcast>, ifconfig up, etc). Or you can create a file
in /etc with the name hostname.le1 containing either the IP adress you
want the interface to have or the hostname of it and then having the
corsponding IP adress in /etc/hosts.

Regards,

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */