[SunRescue] Where can I find the module name ?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Jul 23 23:58:01 CDT 2000

you only use the first 7 numbers from the bar code. you then place a hyphen
between the 3 rd and 4 th number and that gives you the part number like
this: 501-2904. Easy!

Just don't try to go to Sun to find out part numbers. Do a search with your
favorite search engine.

And yes, I checked my FEH and it is indeed an SM-71 CPU.

Cheers,

Mike N