[SunRescue] Where can I find the module name ?

Guessguessfirst at yahoo.com Guessguessfirst at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 22:27:58 CDT 2000

Hi there,

Thanks for telling me the module model. May I know how
do I interpret the barcode number. Sun site shows part
no. for SM71 is #501-2925. However the barcode is
#5012904003245 which I can only get partial part no.
in it. I wonder how u know it is 75MHz, having 15A
fuse and max Mbus speed is 50MHz by looking at the
barcode no. Pls elaborate. Thank you.

--- Magnus Abrante