[SunRescue] [OT] Digital Cameras

ChrisDrelichhyena at interport.net ChrisDrelichhyena at interport.net
Thu Jul 13 02:52:35 CDT 2000

Ok, before when I showed off the pictures of my camera, some said the pictures
were grainy and such which they were.  This is no fault of the cameras, it was
poor lighting and me not knowing much on the camera.  The camera is the Sony
TRV-820 Digital8 camera.  I took some more pictures so that you can see that
the camera looks nice when used properly.

http://www.nexuslabs.com/~cd/comps for the original pictures shown here
http://www.nexuslabs.com/~cd/people for new pictures

francois.jpg shows how the camera looks indoors under ideal lighting
conditions.  (Picture is of my friend Francois, CTO of Tromaville.com, taken in
the Tromaville.com offices.)

tallship-#.jpg this is a series of pictures taken from inside, using optical
zoom only on ships outside, about half a mile to a mile away. (These are taken
from New York City, the river is the hudson, the land in the background New
Jersey, the bridge is the George Washington Bridge.  These were taken July 4th,
these are pics of OpSail2000)

chris-#.jpg this a series of pictures taken with a 20watt light attachment,
with no other light save that of computer monitors. (Note, not the
chris-bday-#.jpg pictures.  These are pictures of me, guess you guys get to
finally see me.)

There are plenty more pics there, which you are welcome to browse, but they may
just bore you. :P  And note, if you do browse, Kim and Kiki are 15 and 16
respectively, behave yourselves. ;)

Chris