[SunRescue] Pointer to SS2 FM info pages?

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Jul 12 17:08:25 CDT 2000

Hmm, ok.  I've got a bunch of both true parity and logic chip parity 3 pin
SIMMs, and they don't work with any of my 9-chip SIMMs, either 1MB or 4MB.
All the 3-pin SIMMs I have are 1MB.  From what I can tell, visual inspection
doesn't show any difference between any of the 3-chip SIMMs.  Any idea which
3 chip SIMMs will work with 9-chip SIMMs, or anybody have some that work
that I can test?  Later,
	Grego