[SunRescue] AW: SUN IPC refuses to start

chris Günther madram at video.de
Thu Jul 6 03:46:15 CDT 2000

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFE737.68A27CC0

Wow, I get crazy wuith this thinggi.

I now have a cable with a MINI-DIN-plug on one side and
a normal RS232-plug (9 pins) on the other side. I too
have a NULL-MOodem cable and a gender changer to stick
these both together.

I ripped off the second frambuffer and the ISDN-card from
my SUN and I unplugged the Keyboard and Monitor from it.
I connected the SUN with my PC ser-port 1 and set my
terminal-program to 9600N1 VT100.

BUT I STILL DON'T GET ANY RESPONSE FROM MY SUN IPC

Pleeeaase all you gurus out there help me.

	chris

|             chris               |
|  database design & programming  |
|   agentur fiedler / video.de    |