[SunRescue] 4.3gig SCA disks

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Fri Jan 28 02:35:34 CST 2000

ward at zilla.nu wrote:

> > Anybody know where I can find a 4gig (or so) SCA disk that I can put in
> > an Ultra1/200E, cheaply?  Or, alternately, a 2.1gig SCA disk in a Ultra1
> > mounting bracket?  I've got a IBM DHCS 4.51gig 68-pin ultra/wide SCSI disk
> > here I can trade...
>
> I've got some 2s and 4s, standard low-profile SCA IBM disks, as well as some 1.2
> Seagate disks.  The only mounting brackets I have are the SS5/SS20 deals, and a
> few of the hot/warm-swappable brackets for the e250/e450 series.

I bought 24pc of 1.2GB Seagate Hawk SCA-drives on an eBay auction the
other day. Price went to $10/unit and that was pretty fair IMO, cause
every drive included an SSA-bracket too. :-)
(at last, I'll be able to fill one of our SSA's)

I'd be happy to find 10-15 SCA-drives for SS4/5/20 though...

	/Regards, Bjorn