[SunRescue] Need to find 2 cheap Sun systems

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Fri Jan 28 02:37:29 CST 2000

Hi,
Anyone has a couple of cheap or free Suns ? I need 2 of them to replace
my nameserver ! my requirements are that they both have a minimum of 424MB
Disc and at least 16 Mb Ram..cpu anything like the 3/80 or better.
Framebuffer optional. One thing is I need them here by monday or tuesday !
So it would have to be via UPS or FedEx for shipment...because my guess is
that the second 3/60 is about to go aswell. Or if anyone in belgium or the
UK has them for free or real cheap. please contact me !

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976