[SunRescue] Proposition about this list

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at pikesville.net
Tue Jan 25 14:27:45 CST 2000

Personally I would not mind that at all. It seems like the uber-geeks here
are multi-platformed anyhow, hell even us unix geeks in training, yes I do
have underdeveloped geeklike tendancies, have many different kinds of
hardware

I think it should be easy enough for the poster to put something like the
type in the header i.e. HPPA: box whatever

--Mike N
Fun Fun Fun, in a Sun Ultra 1!!