[SunRescue] CD-Rom Drives

Paul Yaskowski paul at yaskowski.com
Mon Jan 24 18:37:09 CST 2000

% Patrick Shoaf (pshoaf at midmon.com) [08.18.99/13:33]:
: I have 6-7 SCSI CD-Rom Drives that appear to be functional.  They are all
: Toshiba model XM-3401B manufactured April 1993.  I pulled them from a
: CD-Rom Server.  I only have 1 drive that has the terminating resistors
: installed.  Anyone wanting 1 or more let me know, price is $10 individual
: plus shipping.  If you want the lot, we can deal.

  I don't suppose you have any of those left?  My old Toshiba just
crapped out on me. :/

: Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer

Paul

--
For he could neither hear nor see nor smell nor feel, but could only
 hurt.