[SunRescue] Linux for SPARCStation 2

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Mon Jan 24 10:28:30 CST 2000

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Kent Rankin wrote:

> 	You could also run Solaris, NetBSD, OpenBSD, OpenStep, and a few other
> operating systems.

SPARClinux is my primary OS, and I love it... but I've been trying to play
around with other OSes... played with SunOS (which I like), and Solaris
(which I don't like as much)... I know of Open and Net BSD... but
OpenStep? Where can I find more information on it? Is it free or does it
cost money?

> 							-Kent Rankin

      * * *       Atari 8-bit!  Battlestar: Galactica * Descent * SCSI
      * * *      400/800/XL/XE  Star Raiders * Galaga * SPARCstation LX
  *  *  *  *  * 2600/5200/7800  Star Wars * Voltron * Star Trek * Summer
--Linux/SPARC-Debian-2.1--------------!  ! ! L I N U X ! !  !-----2.2.13--