[SunRescue] What 4/xxx vme boards have on-board esp scsi?

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 17:20:25 CST 2000

Well, I have tried OpenBSD on the 4/600 board with SM-51's and it will boot
nicely, won't boot with SM-100's, have yet to build one to put to work yet.
I have a 4/110 board and 1 or 2 4/330 boards available. I also have 6 or 7
4/600 boards here. Red Hat 6.0 runs nicely on the 4/600 with either CPU.

What does the beerbelly have for a trade?

And since when is anything on a Sun "normal"? <grin>

Cheers,

--Mike N