[SunRescue] Old Netscape?

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jan 21 01:04:17 CST 2000

Taren wrote:

> www.netscape.com also has an 'archives' page, where older versions are kept.
>
> Try:
>
> http://home.netscape.com/download/archive/client_archive3x.html

Woo Hoo!  Downloaded and running.  Renders HTML quickly, but can't
handle deja.com's pages for some reason.  Can't even get source code and
compile with debugging symbols either.  Thanks!  ftp.netscape.com
doesn't have any good stuff anymore, I don't know why they had to hide
it on the bloomin web page.
	Greg