Re(2): [SunRescue] Ultra 1 vs. beefy Sparc 20

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Thu Jan 20 09:41:20 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>Intel is simply not what I like to use.
>
>Michael

I think most people on this list probably agree, but I think that this
list doesn't require the vehemence.  You really don't need to call anyone
names when you are preaching to the choir.

I really am not interested in a flame war on this list, usenet is good for
flame wars, so if we can agree to not call anybody names, even if they
want to use OS/2 :-)  we won't have to worry about stopping a war.

If I am out of place here, feel free to mail me personally, at
kamakazi27 at hotmail.com.

I do enjoy a good flame war, and can sling mud with the best of them, but
this IMHO isn't the proper arena.

Tim Hauber