[SunRescue] CDE ramblings (was: Solaris on older Sparc boxes)

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Thu Jan 20 01:39:25 CST 2000

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 ward at zilla.nu wrote:

> Convex sold such a beast for test stations (712s).  Might could find one through
> what's left of Convex.

I'm still recovering from my last SPP1000, thank you very much.  :)

Doubt that there would be any support for the card in mainstream HPUX
anyway.  Neat piece of history though.  I'm actually very impressed by
used HP hardware, it provides a better bang for the buck in raw
computation much as SGI kit provides better graphics power.  I've seen
some excellent deals on 735/125's recently.

-James