[SunRescue] Re: NDN(141): Re:141 pieces os spam :o)

Tim Hauber Tim_Hauber at STEV.net
Tue Jan 25 08:39:52 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org,Internet writes:
>And here was me thinking I was popular with 201 e.mails - ah well best
>I keep working on the image.
>
>Pete
>firststep
>Birmingham. UK.

The secret is that my mailbox throws stuff out in 60 days, and I am always
afraid of throwing out something I will need next week, so I just leave
stuff in there.  Right now there are 932 files, which represents January.
The box fills up at around 1750 or so.  Actually this and a maclabmanager
list represent the biggest two sources of mail, the other ones are just
users that have broken their Internet exploder settings, and general k-12
school mail.

I used to sort my inbox out, but then I couldn't find anything anyway, so
now I am an email slob.

Tim