Re(2): Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Tim Hauber tim_hauber at STEV.net
Tue Feb 29 09:29:39 CST 2000

rescue at sunhelp.org writes:
>I've got two P70s with the orange amber screens... I took them apart to
>swap
>out the HDs, after reassembly, the one good perfectly working one, wont
>power
>up anymore... so if anybody wants them to try to ressurect them or
>wahtever,
>let me know and we can work out a trade of some sorts.
>
>bill

I am definitely interested, but I don't know what I have that you might
want.  But on the same subject, I have a P70, and I have a third party (I
think, I can't find a name on it, and IBM usually is obvious) MCA 8M
memory card in it, and I can't find the necessary software so the mmachine
recognizes the card.  Any help appreciated.

Tim