Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Greg A. Woods woods at most.weird.com
Tue Feb 29 01:51:54 CST 2000

[ On Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 08:36:44 (+0100), Michael C. Vergallen wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)
>
> I'd be interested in a MCA Nic if you have one ... And if you have a
> decent back cover of a Lugable plus a few sticks of Memory to fix the
> lugable up and put linux on it. I would pay shipping for those items.

I was in a surplus shop here in Toronto a few months ago that had boxes
and boxes of them and other MCA cards at <$10 ea or some such price....
And even bigger piles of token-ring cards, MAUs, etc. too!  ;-)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>