[SunRescue] Everyone's desk and home LAN

Bjrn Ramqvist brt at osk.sema.se
Tue Feb 29 02:18:05 CST 2000

Yikes.

Since everybody else are showing their workplaces, I had to grab my cam
for a quick view of my desk @ work.

http://www.eagle.y.se/~ramq/work/desk.jpg
The whole set, the Alpha, the PeeCee and the Octane

http://www.eagle.y.se/~ramq/work/desk2.jpg
Another view, from my chair  :-)

(I didn't have the time (yet) to do the Indy + PeeCee at home)

	/Regards, Bjorn