Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Tue Feb 29 01:36:44 CST 2000

I'd be interested in a MCA Nic if you have one ... And if you have a
decent back cover of a Lugable plus a few sticks of Memory to fix the
lugable up and put linux on it. I would pay shipping for those items.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976