Re(2): RE: Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Greg A. Woods woods at most.weird.com
Tue Feb 29 01:37:53 CST 2000

[ On Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 00:10:47 (-0600), Amy wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Re(2): RE: Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)
>
> the next day bill went back to being an admin and i went back to cleaning
> the toilet with vendor t-shirts. go figure :)

Now I really wish I could find you a copy of that song!  ;-)

(It was played again most recently this past weekend on CBC's "Madly off
in all directions", which may, or may not, run on NPR.  Despite there
being lots of downloadable audio on CBC's site there's none for this
programme it seems so you'd have had to caught it live anyway.  There's
a slim chance the same program will be repeated at 3:30EST on Thursday
March 2 -- with RealAudio you can listen live at cbc.ca/audio.html and
then select any one of the "Radio One" links -- they should all have the
network feed at that time of day.)

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>      <robohack!woods>