[SunRescue] Real ISP

scohen - Stephen Cohen scohen at acxiom.com
Thu Feb 24 15:48:55 CST 2000

As any good businessman would say, "There's just GOT to be an opportunity in there somewhere.  I refer to Josh's tome:

> today the internet is used by millions of idiots armed with
> web browsers, hotmail, and alladvantage accounts.

It is precisely this growth that creates the need for 'dumbed down' ISP management methods.  There is a severe shortage of folks having our knowledge, but business can't wait for us to reproduce.

Maybe THAT'S the opportunity?

Stephen P. Cohen           mailto:scohen at acxiom.com
Acxiom Data Network        Phone:  (501)336-2065
Logistics Business Unit    Fax:    (501)336-3910

Acxiom Corporation         Web:     http://www.acxiom.com
301 Industrial Boulevard
Conway, AR   72033