[SunRescue] CGI problems

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 20 10:59:12 CST 2000

I think you have to enable the CGI type in apache's Config.  I'm not exactly
sure - but I know this is a function of Apache, not Solaris.  The doc files
should have this info, but if you can't find it right away I suggest looking
at apache.org - it's been invaluable to me when searching for a particular
configuration option.

Kurt