[SunRescue] Solaris 7 and SS10

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Thu Feb 10 12:21:03 CST 2000

OH, yeah...  I guess it's not 3.2x on the new SS10...  I really don't
remember, but James L could probably tell you (I got it from him).  I'm
thinking of one of the Ultras I was working on, probably.  Sorry for the
mixup.  I don't like your answer, but it does confirm my own answer.  That
really blows, for me, but hey - I love this stuff - doing it *one more
time* just doesn't seem like enough ;)

Thanks,

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org