[SunRescue] Proper use of VME scsi controllers?

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Feb 9 13:16:51 CST 2000

This is something that has escaped me since I began to hear about Unix as a
Frosh in HS.  At the time we had a Dynix/PTX system (Sequent) with like 8
procs and 80MB of ram, and the guys who hooked us up with it from the
polytech school had to "compile" the kernel.  But they didn't have source
code, and I'm guessing that you don't have source to SunOS.  How the heck do
you compile without code??????  :)
	Greg