[SunRescue] A couple of things.....

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Feb 8 22:46:06 CST 2000

Well, it seems to me that there is definately some machine specific
information stored there, since different revisions allow for different
processors to be used in the SS10/20 and a couple of others.  I'd say that
you really need to get the programming that is specific to your particular
machine, but the physical NVRAM chips could be identical (although they
don't have to be).  You might want to read over the NVRAM FAQ (which I
haven't done myself) to see what you can learn.
	Greg