[SunRescue] Sleds..

Lyndon Griffin lgriffin at BSD4US.ORG
Mon Feb 7 10:11:24 CST 2000

audioplay should work for all users, as long as they are physically on the
box.  anyone using telnet or other means to get on the box will have to
become root to use /dev/audio.  I'm not sure how cron is affected, but
it makes sense that cron wouldn't be able to access /dev/audio.  Try using
at to schedule your job, instead.

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org