[SunRescue] Solaris 2.5.1/PPC

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Feb 2 01:36:02 CST 2000

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:58:25AM -0800, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> what's the going market price of one of these multias?
> Kurt

$50-100 or so, depending on RAM configuration.

BTW, I've got notes somewhere on how to build an external SCSI port for
the models that didnt come with them.. (basically you extend the internal
SCSI chain to a connector on the backplane that fits into a standard PC
expansion slot, but then you have to make sure and terminate it..).

I've owned a couple of Multias in the past, and wouldnt mind owning
another eventually.  My fiancee has this thing for "cute and SMALL"
computers (I guess ever since that day when the semi with the
Sun 4/690MP arrived, without warning her first....) 8-)

Bill

--
|Bill Bradford          | mrbill at pdp11.org     | mrbill at mrbill.net    |