[SunRescue] Sparc 1 struggles

Darryl Barile dbarile at interserv.com
Sun Apr 30 01:36:43 CDT 2000

Well I 'm not sure is setting the Terminal to 7E1 is
making a difference or not. The machine refuses to go that
far now. It is coming to a halt with various errors like

Watchdog reset
Memory Address not Aligned

Watchdog reset
Window Underflow

Watchdog reset
Instruction Access Exception

Alll the errors happen at the same point, after the machine has printed:

Booting from: sd(0,0,0) vmunix
root on sd0a fstype 4.2
Size 1343488+218832+131992 bytes

This is then followed by one of the errors above.
The first value after size does vary but I'm not sure what it means.

Very puzzling

Darryl